This health assessment service includes the following:
- On-site physician supported by a nurse at the organization’s location.
- A 15-20 minute one-to-one session with each employee.
- Completion of basic medical screening questionnaire.
- Prescribing a list of medical/laboratory examinations which employees should undertake during the year according to their medical profile (e.g. age, gender).
- Basic medical exam conducted on-site for those who wish to do this (e.g. BP measurement, BMI, heart rate etc.)
- Short smoking cessation interventions on site. Smoking is the number one cost driver for medical expenses and long sick leaves in Cyprus.